-   -   copying and pasting with hidden rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62335-copying-pasting-hidden-rows.html)

arcticale

copying and pasting with hidden rows

I insert subtotals to my worksheet. I want to copy this, meaning just the
subtotals excluding the hidden rows, how do I do this?

thanks,
del

Dave Peterson

copying and pasting with hidden rows

Use the outlining symbols (to the left) to hide the details (only show the
subtotals).

Then select what you want to copy
Edit|goto|special
check visible cells only