-   -   Excel Problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62284-excel-problems.html)

Tammy

Excel Problems

I have recently converted from Windows 98 to Windows XP. My files partially
migrated. I have tried reinstalling MS Office but Excel and Word are only
partially installed. I have tried copying documents but XP can not open them.
I have tried everything I can think of. Please help. What am I doing wrong?
--
Thanks
Tammy

wjohnson

Excel Problems

Try Opening WORD or EXCEL and then importing the documents. On My XP
machine if I try doing something - and I get the error message like,
"that option is not installed" and "would you like to install it" I
just select "YES" and it installs that option.

--
wjohnson
wjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29640