-   -   I need a running total of monthly grocery expense (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62258-i-need-running-total-monthly-grocery-expense.html)

Joe McCart

I need a running total of monthly grocery expense

I need to keep a weekly total of my grocery expense vs. budget and totaled
each month.

David McRitchie

I need a running total of monthly grocery expense

Hi Joe,
I presume the question is not answered because no one is going to know what
extent of detail you are keeping track of and the format. If you've decided on
the format then all you need are some simple formulas -- you might take a look

---
HTH,

"Joe McCart" <Joe wrote in message ...
I need to keep a weekly total of my grocery expense vs. budget and totaled
each month.

Joe McCart

I need a running total of monthly grocery expense

Thanks, that was a great help.