-   -   Border around header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62252-border-around-header.html)

mato nanjin

Border around header

How can I put a border around the header when it prints? Any help would be
appreciated.

Gary

Border around header

Not sure how to do it to a header, but as an alternative, you could place
your header information in the first few rows and format it as you need it.

Then, from the sheet tab on File-Page Setup, choose those rows in the 'Rows
to repeat at top' box.

hth

Gary

"mato nanjin" wrote:

How can I put a border around the header when it prints? Any help would be
appreciated.

Dave Peterson

Border around header

If you're using xl2002 or higher, you could create a picture (nothing but
borders) and insert that picture in the header.

--

Dave Peterson