-   -   horizontal scroll bar references (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62097-horizontal-scroll-bar-references.html)

skihula

horizontal scroll bar references

When I click on my horizontal scroll bar in Excel, it shows "Column: A" etc.
Does anyone know how to change the reference to the column header instead?
I've seen it on a spreadsheet but can't figure out how to do it.

pinmaster

horizontal scroll bar references

I think what you want is Data/Groups and Outlines

JG

--
pinmaster
pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6261

skihula

horizontal scroll bar references

Wow - that actually answered a different question that I was wondering about
yesterday but didn't post - thanks!!

I've gone through that menu and didn't see where I might designate the row
that is the header row to change the scroll bar - can you help direct me?
When I group them, the scroll bar still shows as Column: A etc...

thanks!!