-   -   tool bar color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62049-tool-bar-color.html)

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

tool bar color

In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font
color.how to do it?

Bob Phillips

tool bar color

You cannot change it individually, it a windows setting.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font
color.how to do it?

TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

tool bar color

I think I am not clear to write but actuallly,for a workbook I created a
floating tool bar.Its color is grey.I want to change the background of that
tool bar name.Is it possible