-   -   Need to change pic viewer in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62033-need-change-pic-viewer-excel.html)

rgroff

Need to change pic viewer in Excel

When I was running XP Home I could open a link to a picture in Windows FAX
viewer. But in running XP Pro the picture opens in IE which causes multiple
browser windows to close if viewing several linked pictures.

Otto Moehrbach

Need to change pic viewer in Excel

This is an Excel newsgroup. You should post your question to a WindowsXP
Pro newsgroup. HTH Otto