-   -   Conditional format IP range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61954-conditional-format-ip-range.html)

deo89

Conditional format IP range

Is there a way to set up conditional formatting for IP ranges?

pinmaster

Conditional format IP range

You need to give details if you expect people to help!

JG

--
pinmaster
pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6261

Marc Fleury

Conditional format IP range

"?B?ZGVvODk=?=" wrote in
:

Is there a way to set up conditional formatting for IP ranges?

Yes.

deo89

Conditional format IP range

Details!

I have a column of IP addresses. I want to do conditional formatting based
on a range of addresses. For ex: 111.222.0.0 to 111.222.255.255 should be
highlighted red. I know how to do conditional formatting, I just need to
know how to tell Excel how to read an IP address range.

"pinmaster" wrote:

You need to give details if you expect people to help!

JG

--
pinmaster
pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6261
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=496217

wjohnson

Conditional format IP range

Select the range of cells you want to format then select CONDITIONAL
FORMAT - then select BETWEEN and enter the values. Seemed to work ok
for me. Make sure your program puts "" around the value.

--
wjohnson
wjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29640