-   -   How do I place a picture into an Excel Text Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61740-how-do-i-place-picture-into-excel-text-box.html)

Brian

How do I place a picture into an Excel Text Box

I would like to place pictures into Excel Comments (Text Boxes). When I try
to do so, the "options" in the file menu (Inert -- Picture) come up in
unselectable gray.

Is there an "option" setting that I have to select? Other help?

Thanks,

Brian

CLR

How do I place a picture into an Excel Text Box

Create the Comment Box.........move the cursor to the edge where it turns
into a cross and leftclick......then click on the little arrow next to the
FillColor icon..choose FillEffects, and the Picture tab......then select a
picture

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3