-   -   U.S. Command Button Macro won't work in Australian version 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61732-u-s-command-button-macro-wont-work-australian-version-2003-a.html)

Ron in Dallas

U.S. Command Button Macro won't work in Australian version 2003

I built a rather sophisticated button driven spreadsheet in the U.S. version
of Excel 2003 running XP. When my counterpart in Australia tries to run it
also using Excel 2003 and XP, the macro crashes.

Compile error: "Can't find project or library"

It is a totally self contained spreadsheet with multiple tabs, i.e. doesn't
have any links to other spreadsheets.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ron

Gord Dibben

U.S. Command Button Macro won't work in Australian version 2003

Ron

ALT + F11 to open Visual Basic Editor

ToolsReferences. You should see if something is "missing".

Perhaps the counterpart does not have that checked or installed.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP