-   -   want to move cursor horizontal while pressing enterkey (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61709-want-move-cursor-horizontal-while-pressing-enterkey.html)

Nilesh

want to move cursor horizontal while pressing enterkey

i want to change cursor movement when we press enterkey in excel sheet. by
default it moves virtically but i want to move my cursor horizontally can you
pl. help me then mail me

Rob

want to move cursor horizontal while pressing enterkey

Hi Nilish,

Go to ToolsOptionsEdit Tab and change the Move selection after Enter
Direction: to Right.

Rob