-   -   Mailmerge problem from Excel to Word placies data 1st row in head (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61693-mailmerge-problem-excel-word-placies-data-1st-row-head.html)

Steve Bush sr.

Mailmerge problem from Excel to Word placies data 1st row in head

In making a mail merge from Excel to Word, the first row of names and adress
is placed in the header row making it impossible to complete the mail merge.
How to correct this problem. I assume it must be something in the Excel Bk
but I can't find it.

Arvi Laanemets

Mailmerge problem from Excel to Word placies data 1st row in head

Hi

For Mail Merge, the source table MUST have header row! Otherwise how do you
determine, from which column data are read? So, add column headings into row
1.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )