-   -   Last question! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61656-last-question.html)

Deadloss

Last question!

Hi, can anyone help me with this one??

You have a large amount of 'raw' data on a worksheet (sheet1) and you
wish to produce summary information tables on a new worksheet (sheet2).
One of these elements of data is on sheet 1 in cell A3. How do you refer
to this data on a cell on sheet 2 if you wish to display the value
(using the =Value() function) which is originally calulated on sheet
1?

a. =Value(Sheet1.A3)
b. =Value(Sheet1!A3)
c. = Value(Sheet1:A3)
d. =Val(Sheet1!A3)

Thanks for any help and Merry Christmas

GJ

--
Deadloss
Deadloss's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29859

pinmaster

Last question!

one way to find out is to try them yourself!

(B)

JG

--
pinmaster
pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6261
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=495644

Deadloss

Last question!

Hi

Yeah, I tried 'doing them' to find the answers- however, Excel is still
pretty alien to me (Im only just starting out!). Its Hard to get in the
swing as it were!

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.:cool: