Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
harry

Default I open one excel worksheet, PERSONAL.XLS also opens, why?

How do I stop Excel from opening a blank worksheet called PERSONAL.XLS each
time I open one of my Excel files?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey

Take it out of your XLSTART directory.

By default, Personal.xls is the name of the file that XL stores macros
in. It's usually hidden (Window/Hide).