-   -   Cannot Control - Break out of VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61538-cannot-control-break-out-vba.html)

vmegha

Cannot Control - Break out of VBA

I ran some macros that have a dependency on Event triggers..and it's
run into an infinite loop or an infinite wait ! .... Control - Break is
not working. I however need to recover the code in the Macros, So is
there some place where the Scripts get saved by default.... in the
ProgramFiles/ Appa data or something?

I'm in deep trouble, Please help !

-Megha

Dave Peterson

Cannot Control - Break out of VBA

Close your workbook (if it's open)
Turn your security to high
open your workbook
Macros will be disabled
Extract what you want
close the workbook.
turn your security settings back to what you want

--

Dave Peterson