-   -   Out of sorts - Interactive Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61479-out-sorts-interactive-buttons.html)

Mary

Out of sorts - Interactive Buttons

Robert & Dave,
Rec'd your info, thank you, however, I need to sort on three columns at the
each time.

PM (Always)
Number (Always)
then the user can select which sort they would like from the
1.) Date
2.) Status
3.) Client

Is this possible?
I appreciate your expertise and assistance with Excel.
Thank you.
Mary

Dave Peterson

Out of sorts - Interactive Buttons

You have a response at the other thread.

--

Dave Peterson

Mary

Out of sorts - Interactive Buttons

Thank you Dave.
I will check out the other thread. As always, thank you for the assistance
and expertise! I really appreciate it!
Happy Holidays!
Mary