-   -   Hiding zeros on my worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61473-hiding-zeros-my-worksheet.html)

thesuperhero

Hiding zeros on my worksheet

This may be so simple however I cant figure it out. I do not want to
see zeros, I only want the cells that have a value of greater that zero
to show on my totals page. Sheet 1 is my total page sheet 2 -13 are the
monthly numbers.

How do I hide the value of zero on my total page?

Scott

--
thesuperhero
thesuperhero's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29828

SVC

Hiding zeros on my worksheet

Tools Options, on the View tab under Window otpions uncheck the "Zero
values" box.

"thesuperhero" wrote:

This may be so simple however I cant figure it out. I do not want to
see zeros, I only want the cells that have a value of greater that zero
to show on my totals page. Sheet 1 is my total page sheet 2 -13 are the
monthly numbers.

How do I hide the value of zero on my total page?

Scott

--
thesuperhero
thesuperhero's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29828
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=495323

thesuperhero

Hiding zeros on my worksheet

Thanks, worked perfectly. I knew it had to be simple