-   -   Hour multiply by a value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61341-hour-multiply-value.html)

FixxxeR

Hour multiply by a value

It's like this:

in one cell I have the sum of some cells with a number of hours made by
a worker in that week, something like:

42:36:00

And on another cell i've got the amount of €(euros) I pay by hour to a
worker.
by example, 5.

So what I want to do is: arrange a way to know how much i'm going to
pay him at the end of the week.

I've tried working with the HOUR and MINUTE commands. but with the HOUR
i will only go up to 23, so it doesn't work.

Help...

--
FixxxeR
FixxxeR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29798