-   -   Emailing Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61196-emailing-worksheets.html)

skymouse

Emailing Worksheets

HI guys.
Forgive my ignorance, but...
I have created an order form with protected and unprotected cells and
automatic calculations etc in Excel2003.
I would like to allow users to click a hyperlink of some sort on the
page and have the completed form attached to or placed within an email
directly to us.

The key here is making life as easy as poss for the user. There are
still many people who will be scared of clicking 'File, Send as... etc.

Is this possible? or am i barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks for your help.

--
skymouse
skymouse's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29773

Dave Peterson

Emailing Worksheets

Ron de Bruin has an addin that you may like:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

If you want more control (by writing your own), Ron has tons of sample code:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm