-   -   Coding for header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61189-coding-header.html)

jesmin

Coding for header

Hi TheThanks in advance.
I am writing a text header at the center of my excel sheet. The text
will be in 2 lines. I am writing code like:
.CenterHeader = "Monthly Report" & vbCrLf & "For Survey".
But its giving a big gap between the 2 lines. Like:

Monthly Report

Dave Peterson

Coding for header

I'd try widening the column, then autofitting.

Then autofit the row.

And I'd use vblf instead of vbcrlf (or even vbnewline).

jesmin wrote:

Hi TheThanks in advance.
I am writing a text header at the center of my excel sheet. The text
will be in 2 lines. I am writing code like:
CenterHeader = "Monthly Report" & vbCrLf & "For Survey".
But its giving a big gap between the 2 lines. Like:

Monthly Report

For Survey

How can I delete this gap and can have a header that will look.
Monthly Report
For Survey

-Appreciate VBA help.
--Thanks in advance