-   -   Printing problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61185-printing-problem.html)

Dudley

Printing problem

I have two computers on a peer to peer XP network, and I have just replaced
one of the computers. The new computer prints OK in Access and Word, but when
I try to print an Excel document on the default printer nothing happens.
Printing on the other printer through the network solves the problem and I
can then print on my own printer.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Dudley

Dave Peterson

Printing problem

Just wild guesses.

I'd remove the printer and reinstall it.
I'd go to the printer manufacturer's site and get a new/fresh driver and install
that.
Then if that didn't help, I'd try to find someone to help me with any network
problem.

--

Dave Peterson

Dudley

Printing problem

Thanks - that seems to have solved the problem.
Dudley