-   -   How can I do a mail merge for printing label from an excel spread (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61146-how-can-i-do-mail-merge-printing-label-excel-spread.html)

danish firemen

How can I do a mail merge for printing label from an excel spread

I printed the directions from excel to go to mail merge in word and it seems
to me that something lacks in the instructions.

Paul B

How can I do a mail merge for printing label from an excel spread

danish firemen, see if this will help,

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

A training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003