Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I protect all excel tabs in a file with one password entry

Paul B:

Thank you. Your macro worked very, very well. Thank you again.

"Paul B" wrote:

Indiana, you can use a macro like this,

Sub protect_sheets()

Dim ws As Worksheet

For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets

ws.Protect password:="123"

Next ws

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Indiana born" <Indiana wrote in message
I have spreadsheets with multiple tabs - I presently have to password
protect
each tab separately. I'm looking for a way to protect all tabs with one
password entry. i am not share the files, but others do view them and I
don't want changes made.