-   -   After failed update download, how can I bring back Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61088-after-failed-update-download-how-can-i-bring-back-excel.html)

Virginia

After failed update download, how can I bring back Excel?

--
New XP User

Peo Sjoblom

After failed update download, how can I bring back Excel?

Are you using windows xp, then you can restore to an earlier, go into
windows xp help and go to using system restore to undo changes, follow the
directions

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Virginia" wrote in message

New XP User

Lady Layla

After failed update download, how can I bring back Excel?

Did you have a failed XP update or failed Office Update?

One solution, uninstall Microsoft Office and reinstall it again

"Virginia" wrote in message
:
: --
: New XP User