Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mikemillsjr

Default Expediting Tedious Work

I've attached a screen cap below:

I am working on a large Excel Database file. My next step is to input
2005's Information into the main excel file and arrange the data by zip
code. As you can see from the screen cap, the information that I
imported into the file is not automatically spaced out to match up
Column AV to Column C's Zip Code Arrangements. For Example C6 & AV6 Zip
Codes do not match, instead it should be C10 & AV6. Instead of manually
moving each Zip Code down to match up zip codes, is there any query or
program I can run to space out the zip codes and make them match up zip
code for zip code? The data in columns AW & AX also need to shift with
the zip codes.

If someone can help me with this program, I am will to paypal a couple
dollars for their help, thanks a lot!

|Filename: screencap.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4130 |

mikemillsjr
mikemillsjr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29749
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=494641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mikemillsjr

Default Expediting Tedious Work (Will Pay!)

http://www.newtechcity.net/files/Extracted%20Data.xls

I extracted the data out of the main excel file and put them in columns
a-d so I didn't have to upload the entire file which is well over
100mbs. You can better understand exactly what I want to do. Columns A
& B need to match up zip code for zip code, for example A5 & B5 match,
but A10 should match B6. Manually I would have to drag and drop cells
for the entire file which will take a very long time. Therefore, I’m
wondering if there is a way to make the data from Column B match A. The
data for Columns C & D would also have to shift as well. Let me know,
thanks!