-   -   COUNTIF?? SUMIF?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61037-countif-sumif.html)

Vegs

COUNTIF?? SUMIF??

I need to count the rows only if these two conditions exist in the same row.
Column A must be a specific numerical value and column B must contain any
text.
Thanks...

David Billigmeier

COUNTIF?? SUMIF??

I assumed your range is row 1:100, change to fit your data:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100=your_numerical_value),--(ISTEXT(B1:B100)))

Dave