-   -   How do I print 2 worksheets on the same page side-by side (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60927-how-do-i-print-2-worksheets-same-page-side-side.html)

wil4d

How do I print 2 worksheets on the same page side-by side

I'm trying to create a template where i'm have two worksheets side-by-side I
need to print them on the same page. The problem I am have is after I hide
the rows on one side it also hides the other side.

Dave Peterson

How do I print 2 worksheets on the same page side-by side

Do you really mean two worksheets or do you mean two ranges on a single
worksheet?

If you meant two ranges on a single worksheet, then when you hide a row, you
hide that entire row.

If you meant two worksheets...

You can make a third worksheet and copy and paste a linked pictu

Create a new sheet
Select the range on sheet1
Edit|copy
Go to A1 of the new sheet
Shift-Edit|Paste picture link

Repeat with the second range on the second sheet.

But position the cursor under (or to the right of the first picture) before you
paste the picture.

Then print that third sheet.

By pasting the picture link, any change to the original ranges will show up in
that live picture.

--

Dave Peterson