-   -   How do I show info only in cells used (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60884-how-do-i-show-info-only-cells-used.html)

Kev

How do I show info only in cells used

IF(X15="paid","",IF((TODAY()-C10)<14, "Overdue", "PAID"))

I have used the formula above to show if an invoice is out of date/unpaid,
however I have dragged the formula down into cells that are currently empty
and they are showing Overdue... How do I make these cells appear blank until
the cells have inf. in them.

Bob Phillips

How do I show info only in cells used

I am not clear on your rules here. Clearly, If X15 says paid, then there is
nothing to output, but is C10 a due date? If so you will get Overdue when
the date is in the future, which seems perverse. This seems a better fit to
me

=IF(X15="paid","",IF(C10="","",IF(TODAY()<C14,"",I F(TODAY()-C1014,
"Overdue", "Due"))))

--

HTH

RP