-   -   Excel 2000 Invoice Template Macro Password? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60815-excel-2000-invoice-template-macro-password.html)

Bill

Excel 2000 Invoice Template Macro Password?

Can someone tell me the password to view the macro code in the Invoice template that
comes with Excel 2000?

I need to customize the code, & it asks for a password to do that.

Thanks!!

Gord Dibben

Excel 2000 Invoice Template Macro Password?

Bill

"chzdood"(no quotes) will probably work.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP