-   -   autotext from word to excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60765-autotext-word-excel.html)

Esme Thomas Word - Excel

autotext from word to excel

Is there a way of exporting over from Word into Excel Autotext? i.e.
addresses etc that are stored in Word template. I would like these to show up
in Excel. Thanks

Esme

Gord Dibben

autotext from word to excel

Esme

ToolsAutocorrect list is the only list common to both Word and Excel.

Autotext in Excel depends upon data entered in the same column.

There is no distinct "Autotext" listing in Excel.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP