-   -   Excel to Access linked tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60449-excel-access-linked-tables.html)

Keith

Excel to Access linked tables

I want to create several linked tables (or imported data) in an Access
database
which are linked to several password protected (and shared, though the
sharing could be removed if I can get this to work)) Excel spreadsheets. I
have linked to the ones which are not protected ok, but I can't find a way
of doing this when they are password protected, even though I created the
spreadsheets and protected them and obviously know all the passwords.

Any help or ideas would be greatly received.

Thanks