-   -   Advanced filters in Pivot tables ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60307-advanced-filters-pivot-tables.html)

[email protected]

Advanced filters in Pivot tables ?

Hello,

Is it possible to use some kind of formulas to filter Pivot tables,
like with the Auto-filter functionality ?

For example, I have a pivot table showing me Customer information, but
my customer codes start with a letter, then a numbering. Axxxx, Bxxx
etc... Can I filter on this field for 'all customers starting with A ?'

without having to tick/untick all records I want to see ? Or, on a date

field, all dates between say 01/01/2005 and 15/09/2005 ?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Advanced filters in Pivot tables ?

You have a suggestion in .excel.

--

Dave Peterson

slimcut

APR formula in spreadsheet

to: JE McGimpsey
From: Slimcut

Your answer 12/13/2005 6:29 AM PST

I secured the formula from the OFT via a booklet they published. However,
I am checking the formula in terms of pure maths. If I need further
assistance I will post again. Thanks for your time.