-   -   Linking Combo box to pivot table? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/603-linking-combo-box-pivot-table.html)

Adam

Linking Combo box to pivot table?

Hi All,

I have a pivot table which has teams on the left, months on the top and a
count of the calls in the data area.

What I would love is that if I could have a combo box on a worksheet which
when I select a team from its list it only shows me that teams data in the
pivot table.

Is this possible please??

--
Adam
-----------

Debra Dalgleish

You could move Team to the page area of the pivot table.
Select a team, and the pivot table will only show its data.

Adam wrote:
Hi All,

I have a pivot table which has teams on the left, months on the top and a
count of the calls in the data area.

What I would love is that if I could have a combo box on a worksheet which
when I select a team from its list it only shows me that teams data in the
pivot table.

Is this possible please??

--
Debra Dalgleish