-   -   how do i hide negative values in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60234-how-do-i-hide-negative-values-excel.html)

ccarolla

how do i hide negative values in excel

I can hide zeroes but I also need to hide negative values as well. How can I
get negatives values to hide?

Bernard Liengme

how do i hide negative values in excel

Select the range (or column)
A) Use Format|Conditional Formatting
Specify "Cell value", "Is less than" "0" and make the font white (or colour
of cell background) that it disappears
or B) use Format | Custom Format using something like $#,##0.00;""
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"ccarolla" wrote in message
I can hide zeroes but I also need to hide negative values as well. How can
get negatives values to hide?

jayd77

how do i hide negative values in excel

I don't know if this is the answer your looking for. You could do some
conditional formatting where if the value is negative you change the
format of the text to white so you can't see the numbers. Format --
Conditional Formatting
Cell Value is less than 0

--
jayd77