-   -   Excel, how copy subtotals without copying all lines inbetween? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60167-excel-how-copy-subtotals-without-copying-all-lines-inbetween.html)

confounded

Excel, how copy subtotals without copying all lines inbetween?

In Excel, once I have used the subtotal function, how can I copy and paste
the subtotals into a new worksheet or new file without also copying all the
inbetween lines?

Ron Coderre

Excel, how copy subtotals without copying all lines inbetween?

Try this:

Hide the detail rows
Select the range you want to copy
EditGoto