-   -   What graphic file format prints best out of Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60164-what-graphic-file-format-prints-best-out-excel.html)

MCmomma

What graphic file format prints best out of Excel?

I'm having trouble with my graphics printing out clearing from Excel. I've
imported some logos onto a spreadsheet and it look nice on the screen but
prints very fuzzy. Any suggestions? Thanks!

CLR

What graphic file format prints best out of Excel?

Maybe Printer Setup............set for "best quality"

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3