-   -   How do I delete items in one list from another list? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/60048-how-do-i-delete-items-one-list-another-list.html)

Danielle

How do I delete items in one list from another list?

I have a large mailing list for marketing and I would like to delete existing
clients and their surrounding zip codes. I have a list of their zip codes, is
there a way to delete all instances of a zip code on one list from the other.

CLR

How do I delete items in one list from another list?

ASAP Utilities, a free Add-in available at www.asap-utilities.com has a
feature that does this nicely.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Danielle" wrote in message
I have a large mailing list for marketing and I would like to delete

existing
clients and their surrounding zip codes. I have a list of their zip codes,

is
there a way to delete all instances of a zip code on one list from the

other.

Danielle

How do I delete items in one list from another list?

Thank you. Do you know exactly what I need to do.

"Danielle" wrote in message
I have a large mailing list for marketing and I would like to delete

existing
clients and their surrounding zip codes. I have a list of their zip codes,

is
there a way to delete all instances of a zip code on one list from the

other.

CLR

How do I delete items in one list from another list?

After downloading and installing the ASAP Utilities Add-in,

Highlight the column that contains the Zip codes
Click on ASAP Utilities to produce the drop down menu
Select "Columns and Rows"
Select "Conditional row and column select, hide or delete"
Set "Search Options" to "equal to"
Enter the Zip code you wish to delete in the small window
Select "Rows" radio button
Select "Delete" radio button
Click "Start"
Click "Close"

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Danielle" wrote in message
I have a large mailing list for marketing and I would like to delete

existing
clients and their surrounding zip codes. I have a list of their zip

codes,
is
there a way to delete all instances of a zip code on one list from the

other.

Danielle

How do I delete items in one list from another list?

Thanks that was a great help.