Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Delbert

Default Excel 2003 Crash

Multiple users here have this same problem that whenever they open a
particular Excel file, it gives them a "Send Report Error." Weird thing
about it is it doesnt happen
in all their Excel files, only happens to some of them. Also tried opening
the very same file/s they are having problems with on my machine and it
worked
fine.
Details:
Files are saved in a network folder
Files are under 50MB size (varies)
Files have Macros imbedded
Files have links

I have patched Office (SP2), updated Acrobat Reader, updated signatures,
uninstalled/reinstalled Office, and
done all the possible troubleshooting on these machines but still error
occurs. Also tried the following links but didnt resolve my issue:

How to recover data from damaged workbooks in Excel 2002 and Excel 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820741/

Methods for recovering data from damaged Excel 2000 workbooks
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179871/

Let me know if you have further questions. I appreciate all inputs.Thanks.