-   -   excel document is invisible (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59964-excel-document-invisible.html)

keysey

excel document is invisible

I have a couple of excel spreadsheets which when I open are invisible, it is
just a grey page in front of me, I think I must have actioned something
without knowing what.

Can anyone help?

Dave Peterson

excel document is invisible

Try window|arrange|Tiled

(Maybe they're just off the screen.)

If that doesn't help, try:
window|unhide
(maybe you did hide their windows)

--

Dave Peterson

Keysey

excel document is invisible

Thanks Dave,

silly me, they were just off the screen somehow.

Many thanks for your asistance.