-   -   Excel Distribution list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59962-excel-distribution-list.html)

Chris

Excel Distribution list

Im trying to make a distribution list. I have 60 names and addresses that I
would like to be automatically inputted in to specified cells on Excel? Can
anyone help me out there???

Peo Sjoblom

Excel Distribution list

Import into Excel using dataget external data or export (normally as CSV)
from the program that holds the list

Peo Sjoblom

"Chris" <Chris @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I'm trying to make a distribution list. I have 60 names and addresses that

would like to be automatically inputted in to specified cells on Excel?

Can
anyone help me out there???

CLR

Excel Distribution list

Depends on where the list is now, and the configuration of the "specific
cells" in Excel........we need more info ..............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3