-   -   Links reverting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59919-links-reverting.html)

Wanson

Links reverting

Hi, I posted this question last week but have not recieved any replies, maybe
someone here can help?

I have a named range in a source spreadsheet which is linked to other
spreadsheets. I edited one of the values in the range but when I run the
macro to update the linked spreadsheet, the reference reverts back to the old
one, which returns an incorrect value. When I check the source spreadsheet,
it has the new changed reference link. Please help!

Thanks in advance.