-   -   how to use power point (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59900-how-use-power-point.html)

sara benson

how to use power point

I am trying to use my power point for the first time and am clueless on how
to do it, can you give me instructions on how to use it?

[email protected]

how to use power point

"sara benson" wrote:
I am trying to use my power point for the first time
and am clueless

That is an understatement. Try posting in a PPt
newsgroup.

Gord Dibben

how to use power point

Sara

Try a powerpoint news group.

Here's a list to all microsoft news groups(with links).

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP