-   -   Copy a sheet more than one time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59805-copy-sheet-more-than-one-time.html)

marko

Copy a sheet more than one time

Hi again!
Is there a way to make more than one copy of a sheet? Lets say that i
would like to copy my sheet 12 times, how can i do that?
Thanks again.

Marko

Ken Johnson

Copy a sheet more than one time

Hi marko,
1.copy gives 2 sheets.
2.Select original and copy (click original's tabpress shift while you
click copied sheet's tab)
3.copy again gives 4 sheets.
4. Select original and the three copies as before
5.copy again gives 8 sheets
etc etc for 16,32, 64....

Ken Johnson

Gord Dibben

Copy a sheet more than one time

Marko

Sub SheetCopy22()
Dim i As Long
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
howmany = InputBox("Copy Active Sheet How Many Times?")
For i = 1 To howmany
ActiveSheet.Copy Befo=Sheets(1)
Next i
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On 10 Dec 2005 14:07:14 -0800, "marko" wrote:

Hi again!
Is there a way to make more than one copy of a sheet? Lets say that i
would like to copy my sheet 12 times, how can i do that?
Thanks again.

Marko

marko

Copy a sheet more than one time