-   -   Copy Sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59642-copy-sheets.html)

griify

Copy Sheets

Why can't I copy a sheet in excel to another workbook? When I right click on
the sheet tab in is not doing anything no more as well.

Ron de Bruin

Copy Sheets

Hi griify

Maybe you protect the workbook

ToolsProtection

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"griify" wrote in message ...
Why can't I copy a sheet in excel to another workbook? When I right click on
the sheet tab in is not doing anything no more as well.

Carole Drake

Copy Sheets

griigy,
It works better for me to select the range I want to copy, copy and paste it
to another workbook. The tab works OK in the same workbook.
Carole