-   -   Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59580-change-text-lower-case-upper-case-excel-work-boo.html)

dave01968

Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

How can I change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work book
and vice versa?

Bob Phillips

Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

To get the value in an other cell

=UPPER(A1)

If you want to do a whole sheet, with VBA

For each cell In Activesheet.UsedRange
If Not cell.HasFormula Then
cell.Value = UCase(Cell.Value)
End If
Next cell

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"dave01968" wrote in message
How can I change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work

book
and vice versa?

Bob Phillips

Change the text from lower case to upper case in an Excel work boo

The lower case equivalents are LOWER and LCase.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips