-   -   Excel hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59522-excel-hyperlinks.html)

reno

Excel hyperlinks

I had a list of locations that were all hyperlinked back to a webpage. For
no apparent reason the hyperlinks were broken. All I'm left with is the name
underlined with no links??
Any ideas??
Thx

Barb Reinhardt

Excel hyperlinks

I've seen this happen when I copy and paste the cell with the hyperlink (no
paste special). You can add a helper column at this point and enter the
formula

=hyperlink(A1) to get the hyperlink of the information in A1.

"reno" wrote in message
I had a list of locations that were all hyperlinked back to a webpage. For
no apparent reason the hyperlinks were broken. All I'm left with is the
name
underlined with no links??
Any ideas??
Thx