-   -   Sorting in Excel 2000 Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59493-sorting-excel-2000-pivot-tables.html)

LPS

Sorting in Excel 2000 Pivot Tables

In an Excel 200 Pivot Table I have a column of text data which appears as
follows: P1-10, P1-2, P1-20, P1-5.

Is there anyway I can re-sort this data so that it appears as follows:
P1-2, P1-5, P1-10, P1-20.

Thx,
--
LPS

Dave Peterson

Sorting in Excel 2000 Pivot Tables

How about change the underlying data to look more like:

p1-02
p1-05
p1-10
p1-20

Then your sorting will become much easier.