-   -   Percent Change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59447-percent-change.html)

Ralph D via OfficeKB.com

Percent Change

I have a user that is trying to calculate a running total or percent changes
for the year. We have already calculated the daily percent change for each
day, and now they want to have a running daily total of the yearly percent
change as well as an actual total of the percent that has changed. Any help
would be appreciated.

Erin Searfoss

Percent Change

I see that your post hasn't been answered. You may want to give more detail.
I'm having trouble visualizing what your starting point is and what you want
to do. Since you haven't received a reply I'm guessing others are having the
same problem.