-   -   Web query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59434-web-query.html)

reno

Web query

I have a copied a weblisting of 700 grain elevators, and each has a hyperlink
to an information page about the specific elevator. that information may
contain whether they sell seed, feed or other services. Can a query separate
out only those that only sell feed?
Each specific elevator "record" has the same format, although the services,
may be empty, or have up to 9 services, in no particular order.

I'm stuck now with going thru the hyperlink, and viewing the information,
then return to Excel and deleting that row if not applicatble.

Any ideas?