-   -   copy and paste visible columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/59356-copy-paste-visible-columns.html)

ferde

copy and paste visible columns

I am new to excel and am using the outline feature. I have collapsed the
outline and want to copy and paste it to a new worksheet but It keeps on
copying my whole outline , not just the columns I selected.

Any help for a newbie would be appreciated

Max

copy and paste visible columns

Try ..

In source sheet,
Select the range
Press F5 Special Check "Visible cells only" OK
Right-click on selection Copy

In destination sheet,
Right-click Paste
--